In the harsh world of Life is Feudal your tools, clothes and weapons play an important role in survival and prosperity. So it is important to understand the basics of Equipment and Inventory management.
Items & Containers
Every item in Life is Feudal possesses two common attributes: Quality and Weight.
- Quality is measured on a scale from 1 to 100 and ultimately affects all actions that are performed when using an item: crafting, resource gathering and even combat.
- Weight is measured in fictional "Stone" units. Weight is taken into calculations during combat, but mostly used to measure the amount of items that can be carried around by characters or stored in various containers.
There are no classical inventory slots in Life is Feudal as in most other RPG games. Every container and vehicle including the character's inventory have a certain weight limit and items can be distributed inside a container freely.
- Have it in your character's inventory
- Double click the item in your inventory (Right click and set "Equip" as default with a right click if it is not the default action first) OR
- Drag and drop the item to your hotbar and use it on your hotbar OR
- Drag and drop the item to the matching slot on the Equipment window
- Note: This may, or may not, be intended behaviour, but you can equip multiple items at once (the timer will restart as you attempt to equip additional items giving you the opportunity to further add more).
Character equipment slots available are:
Keep in mind that: The sum of the weight of all equipped items will affect character movement speed, and equipping or removing an item is not instantaneous, you have to stand still to equip/unequip your equipment*. This is particularly important in combat.
- MMO only: You consume way more stamina for running and swinging your weapons if your equipment is too heavy.
- Note: You may use the flee ability to instantly unequip ALL weapons and tools from your character, but you also lose the ability to interact with anything else while the flee effect remains active.
- MMO Only: You can use the "Open/Close Door" ability to get into houses but you can't use the "Open/Close Gate" or any other ability.
|Equipment window and Inventory window|