The luck cap for the MMO is 100. 100 Luck doubles the default chances of the actions listed below:
Luck affects almost all crafting and combat abilities and provides different bonuses, like:
- The duration of crafting bars can get a speed boost, you perform that single action faster then. The shown message in the system chat is the following:
You were lucky enough to find a faster way to perform that action!
- Most skills grant a +10 Luck buff to all their actions once the skill has reached 100.
- There are a few random events that drop single items like catching a linen rope while fishing, finding some eggs in a tree or a primitive knife while mixing herbs. Their chance to happen gets increased by luck too.
- Luck also affects combat because it affects the chance of breaking bones and inflicting wounds aswell as preventing them. It also affects the chance of surviving a lethal hit with Battle survival.
|Skill||Level||Action||Base Chance||Luck Effect|
|Artisan||90 (100)||Use shovel||1% (1.5%)||Chance to find minerals during terraforming actions|
|Mining||0||Mine ore||1%||Chance to obtain regional ore during mining (not digging) actions|
|?||Mine ore||2% (2.5%)||Chance to find raw or rough gems during mining (not digging) actions|
|?||Mine ore||1% (1.5%)||Chance to find minerals during mining (not digging) actions|
|Precious Prospecting||60 (90)||Hew gems||25% (50%)||Chance to successfully hew raw or rough gems|
|0||Wash ore||?||Chance to successfully find nuggets |
|Jewelry||90 (100)||Create Jewelry||0.1% (?)||Chance to craft exceptional jewelry (+20% quality and creator's signature)|
|Forestry||0||Gather Sprouts||?||Chance to collect sprouts at a higher quality than the tree|
|90 (100)||Uproot||6% (?)||Chance to find minerals from uprooting tree stumps|
|Carpentry||0||Saw out boards||5%||Chance to obtain regional hardwood or softwood boards|
|60||Create shields||15%||Chance to develop a blueprint for the heavy version of the crafted shield|
|Bowcraft||90 (100)||Craft archer's gear||0.1% (?)||Chance to craft exceptional bows and crossbows (+20% quality and creator's signature)|
|Weaponsmithing||90 (100)||Forge weapons||0.1% (?)||Chance to craft exceptional weapons (+20% quality and creator's signature)|
|Armorsmithing||60||Make armor||15%||Chance to develop a blueprint for the next tier armor of the same armor part and type.|
|90 (100)||0.1% (?)||Chance to craft exceptional armor (+20% quality and creator's signature)|
|Farming||0||Sow wild / Sow||10% / 5%||Chance to sow out crops that have +1 higher quality than the lowest value of effective farming skill, quality of used seeds, fresh water and soil |
|0||Harvest crops||10% / 5%||Chance to harvest crops with a +1 quality than the growing crop.|
|0||Harvest crops||5%||Chance to obtain regional flax stems|
|Cooking||90 (100)||Extract beverage||0.1% (?)||Chance to craft exceptional beverages (+20% quality and creator's signature)|
|Tailoring||60||Sew armor||15%||Chance to develop a blueprint for the next tier armor of the same armor part and type.|
|90||0.1% (?)||Chance to craft exceptional armor (+20% quality and creator's signature)|
|Herbalism||0||Mix a preparation||10%||Chance to mix preparations with 0.5 higher magnitude|
|Healing||0||Treat||10%||Chance to apply a bedrest of any type with a shorter duration|
|Alchemy||0||Mix a cocktail||10%||Chance to mix cocktails with 0.5 higher magnitude|
|100||Transmute into Gold||1%||Chance to transmute lumps of iron into gold nuggets|
|Hunting||0||Fish||15%||Chance to catch the rare fish from that region|
|0||Slaughter||5%||Chance to obtain regional furs from slaughtering rabbits in the inventory|
|0||20%||Chance to obtain animal parts from slaughtering rabbits and chickens in the inventory|
|0||Skin||5%||Chance to obtain regional hides from skinned animals|
|90||5%||Chance to obtain animal parts from skinned animals|
|Animal Lore||0||Slaughter||5%||Chance to obtain regional hides from slaughtered animals in stables|
|0||20%||Chance to obtain animal parts from slaughtering animals in stables|
|Warhorse training||0||Train warhorse||?||Chance to finish the training faster|
|Mentoring||0||Become Mentor||0.15%||Chance to teach the chosen skill at the level of the chosen skill and not getting capped by the mentoring skill|
- In 0.2 and 0.2.5 Luck didnt apply to this chance despite what the description of skill says. According to the patchnotes of 17.04.2020 it should now work. Testing is required.
- Evidence shows that this chance becomes lower the higher is current quality of seeds, similarly to raising animals. It looks like this is not true for harvesting, however. More testing is required.