|Secondary||Strength||Unlocks||Herbalism & Farming|
|All||Speed of foraging and maximum quality of edible roots and useful fibers.|
Maximum quality of gathered herbs.
|0||Can locate and gather edible herbs and useful fibers in an occupied tile|
Can locate and gather berries and mushrooms (for eating and cooking)
Can gather regular herbs with a loss of quality
Can inspect trees and gather branches from trees.
|30||Can craft simple rope and cloth. Can craft primitive shoes and gloves.|
Can locate common herbs on a current tile and find ingredients on animal carcasses
Can gather common herbs (with quality up to 30)
|60||Can locate fresh herbs on current and common herbs in a two tile radius|
Can gather fresh herbs (with quality up to 60)
|90||Can locate pristine herbs on a current, fresh herbs in a two and common herbs in a four tile radius|
Can gather pristine herbs (with quality up to 100)
|100||Can locate pristine herbs and fresh herbs in a two and common herbs in a five tile radius|
Permanent +5 bonus to luck during gathering
|Skill ID 11|
Nature's lore is one of the three tier 1 crafting skill tree branches. It's primarily used to gather tree branches and spot various Alchemy Ingredients to be harvested and then used in Herbalism, Healing and Alchemy. It also allows for players to gather Apples, search for Flint stones, Sling Ammo, Plant fibers as well as Edible taproots, Berries, and Mushrooms. Nature's lore branch unlocks two tier 2 skills: Herbalism and Farming. There is no prerequisite to this skill.
Min – Max
|Search for Edible Plants||0||MinTime – MaxTime||None||Any Ground Tile||SUsed||GCool||OCool|
|Search for Plant Fiber||0||MinTime – MaxTime||None||Grass Tile||SUsed||GCool||OCool|
|Search for Herbs||30||MinTime – MaxTime||None||Any Ground Tile||SUsed||GCool||OCool|
|Locate Common Herbs||30||MinTime – MaxTime||None||Any Ground Tile||SUsed||GCool||OCool|
|Locate Fresh Herbs||60||MinTime – MaxTime||None||Any Ground Tile||SUsed||GCool||OCool|
|Locate Pristine Herbs||90||MinTime – MaxTime||None||Any Ground Tile||SUsed||GCool||OCool|
Nature's lore food
Eating food affects skillgain modifier
Skillgain modifier increase is based on amount of ingredients and Quality of the food.
Note: Every time you gather a herb from a tile, the quality of that tile decreases by 1.
Types of Herbs
These are the current 66 different herbs. Please note that each herb should be valued the same, as each effect is different from player to player.
Have a piece of advice for effective training? Edit this section and place it here!
- Hold your right mouse button until you're able to highlight the herb, then release to activate the "gather" option more easily.
- It appears that once you hit level sixty or seventy, you can harvest normal herbs in one attempt almost every time.
- A metal Sickle will gather herbs faster than a Primitive sickle.
- Disabling grass makes it a lot easier to distinguish herbs from the ground.
- Only the person searching for herbs will be able to see them, other characters cannot see the same herbs you see.
- The quickest way to increase the skill is by gathering mushrooms from forest soil tiles. Although you can gather berries, they only give half as much EXP as you would have gathering mushrooms. The skill increases on a failed attempt with both mushrooms and berries.
|MMO: Crafting skills|
|Artisan||→ Construction||→ Masonry||→ Architecture|
|Mining||→ Materials Processing||→ Precious Prospecting||→ Jewelry|
|Forestry||→ Carpentry||→ Bowcraft||→ Warfare Engineering|
|Kilning||→ Forging||→ Weaponsmithing||→ Armorsmithing|
|Household||→ Farming||→ Cooking||→ Tailoring|
|Gathering||→ Herbalism||→ Healing||→ Alchemy|
|Hunting||→ Procuration||→ Animal Lore||→ Warhorse Training|