|Prayer for Homecoming|
The ability Prayer for Homecoming will teleport you to the house you currently are bound to. If you are not bound to a house, the ability won't work and you get a message about not being bound to a house in your system chat.
- Right click on a house to bring up the context menu.
Claim as hometo set the house as your home.
- Check the system chat if it worked or if the house was already full.
- Prayer for Homecoming is by default your 8th hotbar action. (Activate by pressing 8)
- Useful for when you want to escape from players and animals, but is not instant, and gets interrupted by any type of damage taken.
The ability Prayer for Homecoming will teleport you to your last set home when used. If none is set, it will teleport you to your launch point, and when repeatedly used, will teleport you to various random places around the island. This may be used to help a new player "jump" closer to where someone will help them, for example.
As your piety increase, the more likely this ability will succeed. This means for example with no home, you have to do the Prayer for Homecoming multiple times before anything happens.
- Right click on a home that has enough space for you to move in.
- Go to 'General actions'.
- Select 'Set as Your Home'.
- Prayer for Homecoming is by default your 7th hotbar action. (Activate by pressing 7)
- Useful for when you lose your base.
- Useful for when you want to escape from players and animals, but is not instant, and may be interfered with by the player or animal.